11 AM to 6 PM
Now in its third year, the Edgewater Fall Art Fair is rapidly growing into one of Chicago’s premier artistic events.
Each year, the Fair hosts an impressive multi-cultural and multi-generational lineup of Chicago artists and attracts thousands of art lovers and buyers coming from all over the city.
This year’s program will include:
- 120 Chicago-based artists with original works in painting, photography, printing, illustration, pottery, mixed media, and hand-made jewelry;
- 3 stages of eclectic live music performances, spanning from jazz and Latin rhythms to choir singing and country/Americana;
- Children’s Activity Corner;
- Beer Garden with craft beers and food from 4-5 local restaurants to showcase Edgewater’s culinary diversity;
- Young Artists’ Gallery, with artworks by 2nd to 12th grade students of Chicago schools;
- Performing artists;
- Children’s Music Talent Showcase, with performances by elementary school aged kids;
- Pet Parade & Costume Contest.
mixed media, paintings, photography, pottery, glassware, handmade jewelry, paper arts, sculpture