10:00am - 6:00pm
The 21st Annual St. Charles Fine Art Show showcases the original, juried work of approximately 100 fine artists in mediums including Clay/Ceramics, Digital Art, Drawing/Illustration, Fiber (Non Wearable), Jewelry, Photography, Glass, Mixed Media, Oil Painting, Watercolor Painting, Acrylic Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, and Wood. All are exhibited and available for sale during this outdoor and free to the public event.
Located along the banks of the scenic Fox River in the heart of our vibrant downtown during Memorial Day weekend (rain or shine) on Saturday, May 25 from 10:00am - 6:00pm and Sunday, May 26 from 10:00am - 5:00pm.
The St. Charles Fine Art Show attracts over 30,000 art buyers and supporters, who come from all over Chicagoland and beyond during this two day show. These supporters generated over $90,000 in our Purchase Award Program last year alone.
St. Charles is a lively urban oasis that has long been a destination for the arts and unique festivals, as well as authentic dining experiences, lively entertainment, outdoor adventures and walkable shopping.
The St. Charles Fine Art Show is presented by the Downtown St. Charles Partnership, a non-profit organization dedicated to the economic viability of downtown St. Charles, Illinois. For more information please visit www.DowntownStCharles.org. For accommodations please visit www.visitstcharles.com
• SEP 1, 2018: APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED
• JAN 31, 2019: APPLICATION DEADLINE
• FEB 7, 2019: JURY BEGINS
• FEB 9, 2019: JURY ENDS / ARTIST NOTIFICATIONS
• FEB 28, 2019: DEADLINE TO ACCEPT INVITATION AND PAY BOOTH FEE
• MAY 24, 2019: ARTIST SET UP 8:00AM - 4:00PM
• MAY 25, 2019: ST. CHARLES FINE ART SHOW 10:00AM - 6:00PM
• MAY 26, 2019: ST. CHARLES FINE ART SHOW 10:00AM - 5:00PM
• Complimentary Coffee, Water and Soda available Saturday and Sunday
• Complimentary Box Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
• Strong advertising and media coverage as well as on-going social media promotions
• 24 hour security on site
• Convenient artist parking
• More than 30,000 art enthusiasts, collectors and buyers in attendance in 2018
• Over $6000 in Artist Awards, including Best of Show, Awards of Excellence and
• A friendly committee of Volunteers working to make it a great show for you
• A surrounding downtown that's anything but mainstream with entertainment,
recreation, shopping and dining all within walking distance of the St. Charles Fine Art
The St. Charles Fine Art Show is an exhibition and sale of original artwork--imagined, created and signed by the artist of record. Original art onlywill be considered in all mediums. Prints and reproductions must be limited to 10% of the overall display and must be of original art also on display. Commercial products or multiples of any works are not acceptable.
• All booths and displays must also be of a professional nature and representative of juried work
• All work must be displayed with price
• Artists must provide professional quality freestanding tents with adequate weights to support changing midwestern weather
• Artists must provide your own displays, supplies and manpower to set up and take down your booth
• The St. Charles Fine Art Show Committee reserves the right to make suggestions regarding improvements in display to meet the overall standards of the show.
Please upload 5 images with your application and $35 jury fee:
• One outdoor booth slide with your art displayed
• Four slides representing your work to be exhibited and sold at the St. Charles Fine Art Show
All new artists are judged in a manner that reflects the St. Charles Fine Art Show standards for originality, artistic merit, technical excellence, composition and overall impact. The St. Charles Fine Art Show Jury is composed of professional artists, art patrons and collectors, and artists from academia that strive for balance among all media submitted.
JURY FEE (non refundable): $35
• SINGLE 10 X 10 $395
• DOUBLE 10 X 20 $795
Set up takes place on Friday, May 24 from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
LINK TO 2019 APPLICATION: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=6898
The following mediums will be considered for jury, exhibition and sale:
Fiber (non-wearable only)
Fine Art Jewelry
Fine Art Photography
$35.00 Application/Jury Fee
$395 10 x 10 booth fee
$795 10 x 20 booth fee
LINK TO 2019 APPLICATION: